We had a big scare when Adalyn woke up from her nap and was covered in Hives. We worried she ate something and was having an allergic reaction and might stop breathing. I took her to the Instacare where she had a fever of 102 and a mouth virus. They told me to keep her fever down and watch her breathing. That night she just kept getting worse and could not sleep. I called her pediatrician and after more concerns about the hives I ended up at Primary Children’s at 12:30 in the morning. We left at 4:00am after the doctor diagnosed her with a throat infection. He said they are very common, but what was throwing everyone off was all the hives, which are not common with an infection like this. It was just the way her body reacted to it. It was so sad to see her like that. She is doing a lot better now after medicine and sleep.




Because Adalyn just wanted to be held all day and she was taking up so much of my attention, Eric got a little sad too and wanted me to hold him whenever I could. My little man!!
Oh sue I am so sorry addy had to go through that. Erics face is so cute he loves you:) poor little girl. I am glad she is feeling better:)
ReplyDeleteThat is so sad! Poor Addie! Glad it is nothing more serious!
ReplyDelete