Every time we pass the big lake on our drive into town, Eric & Adalyn ask me if that is Lake Powell and if Grandma and Pa’s big boat is out there. Sadly I remind them that our lake, although sometimes it looks pretty, it really is salty, stinky and not Lake Powell.
Friday, November 18, 2011
Lake Powell 2011
Another wonderful trip to Lake Powell, a trip that I look forward too every year.
Every time we pass the big lake on our drive into town, Eric & Adalyn ask me if that is Lake Powell and if Grandma and Pa’s big boat is out there. Sadly I remind them that our lake, although sometimes it looks pretty, it really is salty, stinky and not Lake Powell.


Every time we pass the big lake on our drive into town, Eric & Adalyn ask me if that is Lake Powell and if Grandma and Pa’s big boat is out there. Sadly I remind them that our lake, although sometimes it looks pretty, it really is salty, stinky and not Lake Powell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment