
So back when the movie Twilight came out all the girls were begging me to go see the show. I just didn’t think I would like it & I wasn’t ready to leave the babies to go sit in the theater for 2 plus hours.
Anyway, I finally agreed to watch it once it came out on DVD and was surprised that I actually liked it. I read the books & now I have to admit I am pretty excited to see the new movie, however… I think I will offer to watch all the kids so that Mom, Cheri, Brittany & Talisha (if she hasn't had baby T yet) can camp out for tickets and be first in line for the 12:01 show.
This post if for you Cheri!
At the MTV movie awards they had a “sneak peak” of NEW MOON, It looks pretty cool!
Check out the NEW MOON Trailer HERE or see the bottom of my blog, where I add all my posted videos.
Don’t forget to mute my blog music before you watch the video.
Anyway, I finally agreed to watch it once it came out on DVD and was surprised that I actually liked it. I read the books & now I have to admit I am pretty excited to see the new movie, however… I think I will offer to watch all the kids so that Mom, Cheri, Brittany & Talisha (if she hasn't had baby T yet) can camp out for tickets and be first in line for the 12:01 show.
This post if for you Cheri!
At the MTV movie awards they had a “sneak peak” of NEW MOON, It looks pretty cool!
Check out the NEW MOON Trailer HERE or see the bottom of my blog, where I add all my posted videos.
Don’t forget to mute my blog music before you watch the video.



No comments:
Post a Comment