OOOH!!! I love your header picture. So mysterious! Where is that traffic picture of?! That looks insane! Miss you. Sorry I missed the twins B-Day's. I bet you had a great time. How are you?
Where have I been! You have a million new pics on here. I also LOVE that you have all the New Moon clips at the bottom. You have become Twilighted! i love it! You are so sweet to watch the kids, but I am making Ryan do that! You will have to catch the Saturday day showing! i am planning on seeing it at midnight, then again, the next day! The traffic post made me laugh so hard. The party pics are so cute! I want a copy of all your pics so I can scrap em'. Love ya!
OOOH!!! I love your header picture. So mysterious! Where is that traffic picture of?! That looks insane! Miss you. Sorry I missed the twins B-Day's. I bet you had a great time. How are you?
ReplyDeleteWhere have I been! You have a million new pics on here. I also LOVE that you have all the New Moon clips at the bottom. You have become Twilighted! i love it! You are so sweet to watch the kids, but I am making Ryan do that! You will have to catch the Saturday day showing! i am planning on seeing it at midnight, then again, the next day! The traffic post made me laugh so hard. The party pics are so cute! I want a copy of all your pics so I can scrap em'. Love ya!
ReplyDelete